Monday, December 2, 2013

An Introduction

Have you ever seen the shows GIRLS and Sex and the City?  I hope you have because my dating life is pretty much summed up by 2 names: Hannah and Samantha.  It's a mix of high hopes and disappointment with a dash of trainwreck all mixed up in a scary bowl of Match.com eHarmony JDate POF all of the above internet dating.

So how the hell did I get the bright idea to throw all of my dirty dating laundry on the internet?  Mostly because every Monday morning after a great weekend, every phone call after a terrible date, every angry post date sub-tweet ...I hear the same phrase over and over again: you need to write a book.

So instead of writing an actual best seller, I decided to take the easy read: free approach and plop my business all over the internet via this blog.  I have so many stories to share, some good, some bad and some even considered a nightmare.  I also know that you all have stories as well and I want this blog to be an outlet to share our experiences.

So with that little introduction out of the way, it's time to get started. But first...I have to go through the long list of winners to see who will be my first post...it's going to be a long hilariously depressing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment