Thursday, December 12, 2013

Boy #1 and Boy #2 Update: Back to the Drawing Board

No, I can't.  I just...can't.

Obviously I have had a busy week and a few things have happened.

I would like to announce that I am no longer talking to Boy #1 and will be breaking it off with Boy #2 as soon as possible. And guess what? I don't even feel bad about it. Not one bit.

Boy #1 is such a tool bag douche and there were SO many red flags that he shouldn't have even gotten a 2nd date, let alone a 3rd!  I never really thought he was a "nice guy" but more of an asshole that had his sweet moments...and a pre-med class schedule, let's be honest.  Sometimes I can ignore assholeness if they are also sweet, but not in this instance.  Basically the straw that broke the dick bags back came on Sunday night.  We were texting back and forth which was always a chore with him (Side note: Boys, if you are sending 4 texts in a row without a response...just stop). Anyways, we were talking and on our last date he found out about my weightloss blog but I wouldn't tell him the name of it.  Obviously I had my reasons and the main reason being that blog is linked to this one and he would find out that I am talking some major trash on him...can't have that now can we?  Long story short all weekend he was asking me about my blog and I kept saying no no no.  Well...he decided to flip out on me calling me a child and that I was being ridiculous. Ummmm ok...see ya never. I quickly put a stop to that situation and told him I was done and to go away.  So Boy #1 eliminated.

I hung out with Boy #2 last night and things were going great at first!  He took the train to NJ from Philly and that meant a lot to me.  Which...um...hello...a boy taking a 20 minute train to NJ to see me should not mean a lot to me but it does because all the other guys in my life have been awful. Wow, damaged goods?  Anyways, I was really excited to see him, I haven't seen him in a week and a half and I was really starting to miss him (gross).  The beginning of the night was great! We watched a movie at my place and I even let him cuddle and kiss me...ugh...he kept trying to hold my hand too, which I kept declining (that will need to be a blog post on its own).  Things were fine...until we went to bed.  Let's just say that a few things happened on my DO NOT DO EVER (!!!!!) list and I no longer like him.  I will not go into detail due to the fact that this is not the appropriate outlet for such details (read: my sister reads this) but if you're dying to know...email me/tweet me and I will tell you. I did always say that I could not date this boy long term so I guess I'm not that surprised that I'm ready to end it only after a month.  Bummer.

How do I end it? Be honest? Avoid all contact? Ignore his calls/texts? He texted me this morning 30 minutes after I saw him and I have not yet responded. I don't know what to say.  I don't want to hurt his feelings but I guess that's just what happens when you're dating the wrong person, someone is bound to get hurt.

So here I am...back to the drawing board.  I have a date tonight with a new guy so I'm looking forward to that.  Hopefully he has a car and doesn't end the night by sending me a dick pic (yes, that happened).  One can dream right?




No comments:

Post a Comment